Friday, September 2, 2011

2011 CDTR 10K Photos - All


All of the photos are up for the 2011 Continental Divide 10K Trail Championship.

Click here for all of the 600+ photos on Picasa.

We picked out our favorites in a "Best Of "Album here.

Here are the links to the Facebook albums:
Women's Race
Men's Race and Misc Part 1
Men's Race and Misc Part 2
Men's Race and Misc Part 3

You can email us at photo@running-down.com if you would like a high rez photo.

I'll try to do my race report this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the starting photo! One of the best running pics I've seen all year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Scott!! You know how to inflate my ego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he was talking about the one I took of the women's race.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ac - Oh, I love those photos for completely different reasons, having almost nothing to do with running...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. Had to enable that awful word verification due to spam.