Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pssst... Umstead Signup Tomorrow!

Hey.

You know about... "Umstead"?

If you think I am referring to the park or the hotel, then never mind. Nothing for you to be concerned about. Move along.

I am talking to you, the runner who does "Umstead" every year and would consider it a tragedy if you didn't get in.

This is a reminder that signup is tomorrow, Monday Nov 29, 8 am.

I don't have to tell you where the website is and where to signup.

With the way races are filling up so fast, let's all keep this on the down-low. Shhhhhh.
No posting to facebook or anything at least until 9am.

Pass this along to you-know-who.

See ya in March.

6 comments:

  1. No, just me. Iris is busy with her half marathon-athon. I bet she'll be doing fulls in 2012. I know, it's a let down. She's the better looking one with respectable social graces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now is the time that I recall promising my wife that I wouldn't be training for another marathon anytime soon...You just had to rub it in, didn't you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder...almost forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doh, I missed it... but can't say I'm heart broken :P maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. Had to enable that awful word verification due to spam.