Monday, December 13, 2010

Vote for best running photo of the year



Not the actual best running photo of year. That would have taken a lot of work and research.

No, this is just a vote for the best running related photo that Shannon or I took this year.
I know there are much better photos out there just from the ones our friends took, but that's just too much to consider.

So we uploaded our 22 candidates to facebook here.

I think the way facebook works is you have to "like" the Running Down page first, before it lets you like the photos. Complicated.

I know a lot of you are wasting time on facebook anyway, so go there and click "like" on the ones you like (if any). The photo with the most "likes" by December 30 will be the blog photo of the year.

For those of you who are not on facebook, I understand and commend your absence. You are not missing anything. It was just the easiest way to do this.

Here are the previous winners:

Best photo from 2009
From the Carying Place 5K
By Shannon Johnsone

Best Photo from 2008
From the Chicago Marathon finish
By Shannon Johnstone

3 comments:

  1. What a great set of photos! I'm one of those people without a facebook account. So, may I submit my vote here? I pick this one, because I'm a sucker for atmosphere. They're all awesome, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash - We will record your vote. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. Had to enable that awful word verification due to spam.