Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2010 Continental Divide Trail 10K pictures

Last weekend Shannon and I ran in the Continental Divide Trail Race / USATF 10K Trail Championship.

The official race photographer was not there, so Shannon volunteered to take pictures for the race.
The mens and womens races were run separately, so Shannon took pictures of the men's race, and I took pictures of the women's race.

Here is the edited album of 560 high-res photos.

If you ran the race, and are looking for pictures of yourself, there is another album with all 763 pictures we took here. In this album however, photos for the women's race are low res because they all would not fit.

Pictures are free to use, though attribution is appreciated. If anyone want's any higher res photos, just let us know.

There is a third album with mostly just Godiva members here.

As soon as I muster enough energy I will do a race report. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite photos from the race.


At the end of the race was "The rock wall". Two women sprint to the finish, battling for 6th place.

Shannon's awesome men's start photo 


Shannon climbs up the "wall"

Several people wore Vibrams, including this girl. No one was barefoot.

That's me showing my superior hill running technique
Godiva Women's team kicked ass, taking 1st place open, 1st place masters, and 2 individuals in the top ten .

some of the fast guys

8 comments:

  1. I like how that dude is looking at you like "uh, is he gonna be ok?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have similar hill running technique, but I can't figure out why I'm not as fast as you. Perhaps it's the Tigrams ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started it, but it just isn't that interesting. Besides you, does anyone really care? People really just want pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I want the report. I want the inner workings of your mind. I care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Race report, please. Make it funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, make it really funny. Also; Youre it! http://becauseallthecoolkidsaredoingit.blogspot.com/2010/09/this-cupcake-game-of-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the cupcake. I am about 6 bog posts behind, but I will get to it eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. Had to enable that awful word verification due to spam.