Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Headlines from home

Blogging Marathon: Day 12

Shannon is in Italy, so I thought I would send her an update.
Here are the headlines from home.


Hedonistic frog moves into wooden hot tub
Man living alone not sure if it is time to vacuum yet

Dog bred for working keels over and dies from boredom


After waiting 2 years for trumpet vine to grow from seeds,
area man wants to see some "mother f'ing hummingbirds"


Another broken Umstead pint glass might be saddest thing ever

7 comments:

  1. Check me out:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/inkydisaster/3573842072/

    I've got a way with the hummingbirds.

    Or you could try this:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=08a_1256689845

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny. I can barely stand it. I love the headlines from home. It makes me miss home. I am glad all is well there. Poor Dooright. His one and only neuron, "ball"—must have fizzled out. Don't worry about the pint glass. Don't we have an extra one from that year? And what is the frog's name again? I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man solution: If you can create a draft the dog hair might float to a better hiding place.
    Sorry about the dog, maybe he had a deathly fear of hot-tub frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the modest dog...I applaud his tail position!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...or is that his tail? In which case he is definately NOT a modest dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey man. i just finished reading your last 10ish posts. i enjoy your blog. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. Had to enable that awful word verification due to spam.